Saturday, October 30, 2004

slowly regaining consciousness

this past week has been fucken painful.
i think i slept a total of 12-14 hrs between saturday and friday. at first i was coughing my lungs out every time i tried to lie down and then i had too much work to do to be able to sleep. i finished my last class on friday at 1pm and went straight to bed. i woke up at 1:30pm today. heh. i REALLY needed that.
now i have finished most of my uni work for this semester. thank-fucken-gawd. i only have my video and studio arts to finish during this week. but that shouldn't be a biggie.
oh good news too: i think i nailed a job. it's only for 5 weeks, but since it's some sort of a student award it'll look good on my cv. and anyway, it's better than nuthin.
i think i'll go and have a nap before i try to wake up for real. the only goal i have for tonite is to watch takeshi kitano's hana-bi.

No comments: