Saturday, October 02, 2004

grah.

what a lovely way to start a morning to walk 10mins to the fucken uni computer labs just to check my mail. of course this net problem has to happen right when i'm waiting for an important email.
i had a fucked up reality dream last night again. you know those dreams that seem so real that the next day you end up wondering if it did in fact happen or not.
well, in my dream i was back home in finland, sleeping in my old bed. so when i woke up to the sounds of ppl talking outside my room, i half expected to hear my mum to come and wake me up for brekky and see my old room around me when i open my eyes. i was quite disappointed to realise that it was just a dream. i think i'm a bit homesick again.
np: freak power - turn on, tune in, cop out
heh, i think we made a record in being bored shitless with my flatmate craig last night: we ended up playing civilization III on the network against each other. i naturally kicked his arse. (the lan still works even tho the internet is down)

No comments: