Friday, October 01, 2004

a rainy friday morning

okokOK, i know that this place really needs every drop of rain it gets, but still. i don't like it.
here i am, sitting in front of my computer with my morning coffee, trying to turn the music just loud enough to hide the sound of the rain behind my blinds but still keep it down so that i won't wake up the flatmate sleeping behind the wall. i don't want to meet the rain just yet.
the only good thing abt rain is that i get to use my pretty sunflower umbrella. of course i could also wrap myself in halti goretex goodness, but i think i prefer the umbrella today.
it's asian cinema morning and i'm such a slacker that i didn't do my reader yesterday. i suck. oh and i'm terrified: we're getting our film logs back this week. this is the first time in two years when i honestly have no idea if i did good or not. i really like the lecturer, but she scares the shit out of me.
--
np: a perfect circle - the package
eye on what i'm after
i don't need another friend
nod and watch your lips move
if you need me to pretend
because clever got me this far
then tricky got me in
i'll take just what i came for
then I'm out the door again

No comments: