Monday, June 20, 2005

sauna is where it's at!

man. that trip was hard core. i was so friggen tired that when i finally got to tampere last night, i don't think my head had enough time to hit the pillow before i passed out.

my mum rocks. she picks me up from the airport and as i sit on the backseat of the car, the first thing she does is hand me a bottle of salmiakki vodka. then a block of fazer blue chocolate and to finish it off, a dark rye loaf sandwich with salmon and polar cheese on it. heaven.

airlines piss me off tho. there i am, tired as hell after 38hrs of fucken flying, just waiting to get my suitcase so that i can finally fuck off the airport. then the loud speakers go: "passenger p, passenger p, could you please contact the finnair arrival desk." fuck. my suitcase is still at bloody heathrow. i knew i hated that airport for a reason. grh.

today, all i've done is eat real finnish dark rye loaf with polar cheese, walk in a real finnish forrest, had a picnic out in the sun with my mum and then sat in a real finnish sauna for an hour or so. fantastic day. couldn't ask for a thing more.

...except maybe my suitcase. i would definitely like to have my suitcase here. right now. bloody british airways. damn them. damn them to hell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wellcome to Home. We sure have missed Ya.