Saturday, June 25, 2005

mid-summer rok

say what you will bunnies, but finnish summer is fucken beautiful. tomorrow is mid-summer's day, so it's all bbq, alcohol and and behaving badly. sounds pretty good if you ask me.

i did my 4hrs for 45€ train ride from tampere to lapinlahti today. i made the mistake of enjoying a cider or few in the restaurant car only to find out, that not only was the cider fucken expensive along with the trip itself, but i had to pay 1€(!!) at pieksämäki train station to get into the ladies room to seek relief. for that money i would have expected a gorgeous young lil muscle thing to hold my hand while peeing. bloody hell.

when we arrived to my aunt's place, the first thing she does is mix a punch from pirtu (98% alcohol). heh. i have a feeling that this mid-summer is going to be just fine.

go on bunnies, skull down a beer for me and enjoy the sunshine. cheeppis!

No comments: