Thursday, June 16, 2005

p a n i c

wow. done.
all my uni work is done and handed in. i moved all my shit into a storage yesterday and all that's left to do is to stuff my shoes into my suitcase and head for the airport tomorrow. sunshine promised to take me out for dindin tonight, so that'll be a nice way to spend the last day before i go.
my work evolved a bit yesterday during the assessment. i set INNER BEAUTY up on the wall as in the pictures before and after i had finished my rant, the teacher goes: "i'm sorry, but i just HAVE to do this..." and he walks up to the wall and removes the 'o' letter from the title so that the wall read:
INNER BEAUTY
it's what's inside that c unts
another quote from this morning: we were sitting at the bar with a mate of mine and couple of teachers. this funny lil woman walks up to our table and starts ranting on something to one of the teachers. she's making absolutely no sense, but then again she never does. as she walks off, the teacher goes: "she's a lovely woman that one... just completely MAD."
heh. art schools, gotta luv em.

No comments: