Saturday, June 18, 2005

jolly good, how about a cup of tea?

phew. london: done.
man, i hate these friggen "feed me a fistful of coins and i may operate for a few mins" internet booths. but then again, what can i do? 3,5 hrs before my plane leaves, so i have to entertain myself with something. but i can tell you bunnies, this poor excuse of a keyboard is evil.
london was awesome. even though it's the official capital of shitty weather, it was an absolutely beautiful day. i walked around and enjoyed a fantastic full english breakfast in the sun while enjoying the view of the millenium bridge and then od'd on fantastic artworks at tate modern. its fucken mindboggling what they have there.

anyway, i think it's time for me to beeb my way through the security check and get myself a bit of that heartwarming rubberglove action.

ps. owwie. hurty feet.

No comments: