Thursday, June 09, 2005

7 days to go!

heh. i went to see my new place last night. the deal on the apartment is that one of my teachers is moving to germany for the rest of the year. she promised the place to me dirt cheap cause she'll leave her stuff in and i will also take care of the kitty.

the place is absolutely beautiful. a perfect lil artist abode. the first thing i felt as i stepped in, was all soothed and relaxed. i think soothing is just what i need right now. i wish i would have taken some photos while i was there. i luveded it. absolutely luveded it.

afterwards i ended up walking into the city with my teacher. as we were passing the big church next to hyde park, she says: "i don't know if you're a church-going person, but if you wish to go on sundays, this would be the church." she walks quietly for a few more steps, glances at me and continues, "tho girl, i have to tell you: i don't think they would let you in." cracked me up.

then we drank our way through two exhibition openings alongside the other teachers. they're all good value.

No comments: