Friday, June 10, 2005

6 days to go! *panic*

ooh! almost forgot to tell you bunnies: wednesday was a historical day. i drank my first beer ever. toohey's extra dry. the whole bottle. and you know what? it's wasn't that bad at all. still prefer my whiskey/white wine/cider tho.

after i finished my beer i realised that i just proved my own theory. see, i believe that chicks who drink beer don't shave. i've heard this theory from a few friends of mine (who claim to have done an extensive empirical study on the subject) and i am a strong believer. and what do you know, the first day in over ten years that i don't, what do i do? i drink beer!

"i'm right. and when i'm right, i'm right. and i, i'm always right." (i know that's a quote from somewhere but i have no idea where i've picked it up from. if anyone can correct me or point me to the origin, pls do)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least the movie Spaceballs has a very similar line: "And when you're right, you're right. And you - you're always right." However, they might have picked it up somewhere else as well.

Emma

Anonymous said...

I both shave and drink beer.

tp said...

heh. you know what? it might very well be that spaceballs line, but after being filtered through my sick lil mind it just has been turned into "i'm right" :P

Anonymous said...

It could also be from the movie "Breaking Up"...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118772/

...because in here... http://www.angelfire.com/wy/ausbriny/Keeperlist/Steve1.html

...is a quote that says: "I'm right and when I'm right, I'm really really right."