Monday, March 26, 2007

embracing the reborn corporate whore me

tell you what bunnies, this 'being busy at work' is incredibly refreshing.

it is very satisfying to feel like a professional once again. i mean, the academic world is a whole different thing. i took it very seriously and did put the hours in... but its just not the same.

don't get me wrong, i'm more proud of my bachelor of fuck all certificates than prolly anything that i've done before, yet it still doesn't provide me with the same fulfillment that a real job does.

i've missed being proud of my career.

its quite scary getting back into the serious digital advertising field after so many years. i so got dropped into the deep end straight away. i've already been involved with big projects that challenge my creativity and technical expertise, as well as my capability to appear as a hard boiled professional in front of customers.

speaking of which, i've got a BIG meeting with fashion/beauty professionals tomorrow. a lil bit daunting that one. i mean, what am i going to wear?

i've just spent a good half an hour on perfecting my manicure and i can tell you that my nails look perfectly lush and sexy now. all i need is a pair of heels and a dress to go with them...

oh, the academic bs reminds me: i received a letter from the uni announcing that i scored a university medal for my honours. pretty sweet, huh?

No comments: