Thursday, September 01, 2005

white wine consuming corp whore

exhausted and happy lil chicky. and busy. so very busy. but only in a good way.

i went to a good exhibition opening yesterday at artspace. crowded as fuck tho. they were showing 24 artworks instead of the usual 3-4 so the place was packed. so packed that by 7pm they ran out of glasses and you only got wine by refilling your old glass. heh.

there were few interesting works, but most of it was pretty average. if one thing, it made me feel pretty comfortable abt the idea of submitting my own work next year. i was expecting to feel intimidated and shit. but the effect was quite the opposite. which is good.

today was my first day sitting in my office and at my desk. kinda scary and cool but all too familiar at the same time. the good thing was that since the field is so very familiar, i kicked arse. so well actually, that the big boss called me half way through the day telling me that i was fantastic. heh. can't really complain.

ooh, i heard that jamiroquai is doing a gig in sydney in early december. count me in mofo. me and a kick arse mate i know i won't get fed up with before the gig. the invitation is already sent, better not be too busy luv.

1 comment:

Java Boo Boo said...

it's always a good thing to get a compliment from a supervisor!

~K