Saturday, September 10, 2005

spastic kitty gone byebye

confusion can be surprisingly entertaining.

i'm starting to think that the slapstick comedy also known as my social life is all the result of my fear of boredom. i'm taking it as far as fucking up my own mind with it. and loving it too.

curiosity killed the cat. you'd think that the furry lil thing would learn from burning her paws for the first time. but no. what if the spastic pussy is drawn to the same fate over and over again. oh well, i guess she's got 9 goes. then it's kitty gone byebye. "pfffffft!"

superman had his cryptonite. weak fuck. see, pinstripe is a real weakness. and shoes. and... well. let's not go there. maybe i don't want to admit to that one. not yet anyway.

dear diary | my dear | got to keep it all inside | got to keep it locked behind a | golden wall of silence | you see I have my pride | and i won't be... || roisin murphy - dear diary

No comments: