Friday, September 16, 2005

never trust online dating services

hah. man, am i fucked.

online dating. you know the shit. i've done the rant a couple of times already so not going into it now. just going to say that slamming down lil online-romeo-wanna-bes is a good remedy for boredom.

well, the funny shit is that half of the ppl i know from syd seem to have their profiles on the same service. it would be so much fun mocking them for it, but you see the problem is that i'm on it too. heh. doesn't quite work.

anyway, was curious enough to check my best matches in syd. according to the bloody thing, my best match is sunshine. heh.

first he moves into my house, drinks my goon and locks me into the backyard. after i move out of the house the fuckwit shows up in the picture again, dolls up in pinstripe and now he's my best friggen match.

bloody fucken hell. so much for trusting the internet. back to sniffing hotties irl.

No comments: