Saturday, September 24, 2005

stirring some shit

went to get my hair cut today. the hairdresser chick was fucken useless.
[abt half way through the cut at this point]

she: 'ummm... i think the other side of your hair is a bit longer than the other. i need to cut more from this side to make it even...'

me:
'yes. there is a barely noticeable TEN-FRIGGEN-CM difference! (what are you, fucken blind?)'

she:
'ummm... really?'

me:
'that's the whole (friggen) idea of the cut (you dumbarse). i think it's time to put those scissors down (before you find them sticking out of the side of your friggen throat!)'
i was gladly able to swallow the bits in brackets. wasn't easy. i told her to fuck off, came home and cut my own hair using a razor. now it's cool as fuck. very asymmetrical, very messy and very, VERY rok.

--

heh. tell you another funny story. i have done such a good job stirring shit up lately.
[sitting in the bar with a bunch of my best uni mates including pg, muscles and the mexican. we're few drinkies in and everyone's feelin nicely loud and offensive already. after hearing that muscles can't accompany me to the mca opening that same night, i start typing a sms with a grin on my face.]

pg: 'heh. the frenchman?'

me:
'oh, nono. mr. pinstripe'

pg:
[cracks up] ' hah! nice work juggling all of them!'

me: 'oh you know me... i have a reputation to keep up!'

[i continue sending the sms and a lil later muscles and the mexican get up to catch a class]

me: 'see dear, you're such a sucky date! you're never there when i need you!'

muscles:
'yeh well, you know me, i'm a busy man'

[the mexican comes over to kiss my cheeks goodbye]

muscles:
'sweety, i'd kiss you too but you know... better not... *wink*'

[the mexican and muscles walk off as i turn back to the table still giggling as i notice the nin boy sitting in the next table staring at me with a devastated look on his face. i naturally choke on my wine while i crack up uncontrollably]

me:
'well... SO LONG!' [i flash a grin, wave and bolt while laughing my arse off]
what makes this convo so very tragic is that the nin boy would have been very keen on hooking up after the second date. whereas i went through the notorious '2nd date freakout/turnoff' (i'll blog abt this shit later on).

i told him that i was not comfy with the idea of dating someone from the school, cause you know... 'you just don't screw the crew'[full stop]. muscles of course is not only from the same school but from my friggen class.

of course the nin boy would have misunderstood our lil bubbly and flirty humour entirely and prolly thinks of me as a real ghengis khunt now. fantastic.

heh. i dun think i'll have any more trouble with him.

No comments: