Saturday, September 03, 2005

i have a confession to make - again

my dear mum is a bit of a freak.


heh. in a positive way tho. but yeh, she's not the regular muffin baking mum. why?

see, my parents are bikers. but they are also dog owners. and well, my mum's genious idea was to combine the two: they taught the dogs to ride on their bikes *deep sigh*

well, i've just got to show these pics to you bunnies. mum emailed them to me yesterday. they are every bit as cute as they are freaky.


mum with the jack russell puppy (where's the helmet???)


my step father with the parson russell


notice the tailor made design helmet


matching helmets and biker outfits

you should see ppl's faces when they go out for a ride. pure gold. i've seen ppl nearly drive off the road after staring at them. and everyone pisses themselves once they see the parson russell with the design helmet my mum made for her. heh.

so yeh, for you bunnies around tampere. don't be too freaked if they stop next to you in the traffic lights. they are quite harmless. really.

No comments: