Thursday, September 29, 2005

stories from the office

see, there's this wonderful guy that i work with. he's the most flaming gay i know but at the same time he's the most concervative person i have ever met. a delicious combination i can tell you. he's like a one man's travelling entertainment show.

well. today, he was telling a story abt a recent date of his that didn't quite go all rosy. apparently his unfortunate date was not that well equipped...
"you see darling, it was when he dropped those pants that i just knew it was not going to work. you know how it is, three inches just doesn't do the trick. well, i didn't want to be mean, but i had to say something. so i said: sweetheart. i'm fat. look at my arse. you're going to need more than that to get past the grand canyon..."
i nearly fell off my chair. funny as fuck this guy. funny as fuck. now i'm going to think of him every time i hear the grand canyon mentioned. heh.

1 comment:

Stoopidgirl said...

I have "that guy" at my work too. He always asks me "How's my boyfriend?" refering to my personal hottie and I always say "he's fine". So last time he walked by me and said that I happened to be slurping on a big Rocket Icey pop (quite phalic) and my response was (in a ditsy voice) "you'd think I'd get tired of wrapping my lips around somthing this big but it just never gets old." It seems I finally found a way to throw him off gaurd.