Friday, September 16, 2005

friday rok

sigh. there went my mid-semester break. that's the way it always goes. on monday i'm all ecstatic that i have a whole free week ahead of me. then i blink. and it's friday.

heh. yesterday i was running around the building all day at work. busy as fuck. then i finally had the chance to sit still for a sec in the arvo. as i'm checking my emails, my boss (who i share an office with) starts jumping up and down all excited.
she: "come on! it's nearly that time isn't it? it's time to drink! yay! would you like me to get white or red this time?"
me:
"ummmm... woman. what are you on? it's THURSDAY."
she:
"FUCK. i knew it was too good to be true."
then she was all cranky for the rest of the arvo. funny shit.

--



ooh, almost forgot: i went to see charlie and the chocolate factory this week. fucken fantastic i tell you! tim burton still has got it for sure and johnny depp is just so incredibly funny. i was pissing myself laughing from the beginning to the end. strongly recommended. go and watch it bunnies.

"everything in this room is *eat*able. even i'm *eat*able. but that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies." - willy wonka

the next must see opens tonight: wallace & gromit: the curse of the were-rabbit. it is going to be sooooo good.

No comments: