Wednesday, July 13, 2005

yay for new hair!

i finally had a chance to drag my arse to see a hairdresser. abt a fucken time if you ask me (or anyone who saw me irl for that matter).

the colour is a beautiful dark chocolate brown with black streaks under the fringe. the long tip of the asymmetrical bob is also black (the colour idea was inspired by tira's beautiful locks...)

a family friend of ours who used to be our neighbour (ages ago when i was still a lil annoying anklebiter myself) recently moved to tampere. she used to be the best hairdresser in town back then and i was pleasantly suprised to see that if anything, her talent had only improved over time.

even tho she is abt to turn 50, she looked abt 35 (30 in oz yrs) and had the hard core trend and technique knowledge equivalent of the best young hairdressers i know. i was impressed.

(edited after posting, so sue me.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you look better being blonde......
I bet you wanted to hear that.

Kiwi

tp said...

oh my dear gawd, now i'm devastated! cause you know sweetheart, i go through all this trouble just to look good for you...