Friday, July 22, 2005

(almost) nest building

ok, i am officially in love with this apartment. i've spent the whole day unpacking and settling in and now this place feels like home. tomorrow i'll move the rest of my shit in. no idea how i'll fit it in tho. better think of something.

i was planning to go out tonight, but i fear i might be too tired to go. it's only 9:30pm and my bed is already starting to appear more than inviting. i love the bed btw. it's massive with a thick warm doona, dozen of luxurious big pillows and the mattress is uber comfy.

actually, fuck going out. instead, i'll chuck the last tango in paris into the dvd player, pile the most comfortable lounge ever from the pillows, draw the doona up to my ears and enjoy a lazy day off while i still can. better for my liver anyway.

tonight is for me and myself only. the rest of the world can wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tää sanois niinq et sängyt on ihan parhaita xD

omg lol plz bbq, kauhee känni, tähän aikaan aamusta (10:32) ei mitään tapoja :D kivaa iltaa toiselle puuolen maapalloa, sun blogi on huippu ^__^


(sorry about finnish language, mates! ;) *tsihii* )