Saturday, July 16, 2005

time is running out

funny. it feels like i would have been in finland for ages and that i'm home sick to get back to sydney. but at the same time it feels like i don't want to leave just yet. there's still so many mates to see and spend time with. so in other words, now i just feel totally screwed, no matter what i do. great.

there's a party in helsinki tonight and it sounds so very promising. but i can't make it. and it's shitting me to no end.

there's only two things that i can never forgive myself: walking past a gorgeous pair of heels on discount and skipping a fantastic party. *sigh*

which reminds me... i really should have bought those yucky bright yellow stilettos from stockmann the other day. they've been haunting my mind ever since i saw them. they were so delightfully tacky and bright. luveded 'em.

i want to go for my daily run... but i reckon that the pizza i just stuffed myself with, might end up pressing the 'emergency evacuate' button half way through the lap... there's nothing like a technicolor yawn to lighten up a walk in the woods.

No comments: