Saturday, July 02, 2005

fantastic night out

beer, bbq and bad taste. i guess the night had a bit of an oz flavour in it.

there were 7 guys, me and my parents. two of the guys have been my best mates since we were lil kids and they dragged their mates along with them. awesome.

heh. we were shitting the neighbours by being extremely loud and obnoxious while pissing up at our backyard before heading to the city around midnight.

the night involved black burned stuff that was supposed to be hamburgers, copious amounts of alcohol and bad stories, shakin our arses in a v. dodgy joint in the city, drunk fatty food at 5am and laughing.

man, i laughed so hard last night that my stomach muscles (or well, the fatty formations that should be my tummy muscles) are hurting like hell. heh. i think i elongated my life with several years. unless you count the damage my intestines took from the combination of the carcinogenic food and alcohol. i think it's abt even in the end.

now if i could just gather up enough strength to rock up at the train station and head towards helsinki, so that i can start mentally preparing myself for an even bigger night out.

bunnies, this shit is going to be the end of me.

No comments: