Thursday, July 07, 2005

bloody fucken hell!

grah. today was a fucken disaster.

first, i drag my arse to the dentist and the fucken quack fucks it up completely. despite me telling him beforehand that this would happen - cause it did last time - he goes ahead and does the same fucken mistake, twise. fucken hell. i had to sit through the pain twise today, and tomorrow i have to drag my arse there at 7:30am! and naturally the pain will be ten times worse cause my teeth are already sore as hell from today.

needless to say i was fucken homicidal when i walked out. it took a pair of highest stiletto heels i've seen, followed by a slice of cheese cake (yay for low lactose goods!) before i calmed down a bit. even then, any granny or teen bumbing into me would have experienced the sudden pleasure of having my brand new stilettos shoved up where the sun doesn't shine - sideways.

then, i try to make myself feel a bit better by doing some lingerie shopping. tell me bunnies, have finnish chicks stopped wearing beautiful lingerie, or what the fuck is the problem??? i went to EVERY lingerie shop/department i could find, and there was absolutely nothing worth buying. and i was so pissed off i would have been willing to buy anything even remotedly nice. but no. not a fucken thing.

i have a bad feeling that tomorrow, i will come home with another pair of shoes and a hell of a toothache.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tanya,
You didnt take my advice about the shots of vodka before hand did you? It could have helped. About the finnish chicks and the lingerie, maybe... just maybe lingerie is out this season and "el natural" is in?? Who knows? Something to ponder. Take care and good luck tomorrow.
Charlie
x