Friday, July 15, 2005

a fantastic night out!

it's truly wonderful, what a "lil" cleavage can do. ok well, a lot of it. like A LOT.

i wasn't planning to go out, but then a mate drags me to see a couple of gigs at tammerfest. we started out having drinkies outside and as we are walking into the bar, the bouncer stops me to see my id. cracked me up. this was going to turn out either very bad or very, very good.

we saw the gigs (nothing sensational but all good and entertaining) and then pub crawled our way to the other end of tampere. met a cute bartender (pretty back, awful pants) and ended up in this three floor maze hell of a night club. already pretty much pissed to the eyeballs.

we ended up sitting at the rock'n roll bar downstairs and it must have been the young, restless and desperate night out or something. it took less than 2 mins for the first one to appear after we sat down (mind you, the first two were very, VERY cute and edible). and as soon as we got rid of the previous one, the next one appeared. we didn't sit alone for more than few mins at a time, if even that.

then some einstein decides that it's a fantastic idea to showe an ice cube down my cleavage. so we took off. later on that night the guy tries to pick me up by saying "hey! i'm the guy who showed an ice cube down your cleavage. wanna dance?" xcuse me, what? but i was nice. actually, i was very nice: i didn't punch him. i just told him to fuck off.

my mate drags out this guy and his wing man when we're leaving, but they turned out to be thick as fuck. being a good mate, i helped her get rid of them a couple of blocks later.

on my way home, this cute young lil thing stops me half way through hämeenkatu. this kid looks like 15 in aussie yrs. very cute tho. ten yrs ago i would have jumped him for sure. he's waving his arms to stop me and here's what i can remember out of the convo:
- "hey! hey! hey! HEY! i have got to talk to this girl, cause i lost my heart to her tonight at the bar!" pointing at me while talking to his mates and then walks straight in front of me to stop me before i could walk past him.

- "sweetheart, you're the cutest thing i have seen tonight, but i do fear you are a bit young for an old cunt like me..."


- "a bit young? A BIT YOUNG? well, LADY, i'm heaps older than you are."
clearly offended, the boy offers his hand to shake and continues, "[insert here a male name], 21 yrs."

- "t, 27 yrs"


- "...fuck."
the boy looks at me in disbelief and by this point prolly starts to count the wrinkles around my eyes. "i look like an idiot now. don't i? here i am, thinking that there's an easy lil piece of young meat to pick up using my mature male charm and then you go and slap me in the face like that!"
after a few more delightful encourters with drunken finnish men, i walked home to drink morning coffee with my mum at 5am. heh.

funny as fuck.

No comments: