Thursday, July 28, 2005

yay for home made flat white!

as i left the newtown house behind me, i also left the coffee machine behind me. i thought that moving out was the end to my 'waking up to a near perfection soy flat white' mornings.

then i found one of these beauties in my lovely new kitchen. and here i am, once again, starting my day with a wonderful home made soy flat white. oh, and following a mate's advice, i went for italian espresso instead of french one. it's so much smoother and nicer.

this espresso stove pot actually makes me love my gas stove too. it's so quick and even my milk is heated in no time. the coffee is ready by the time i get my cereal bowl fixed. awesome.

coffee makes the world a better place. at least momentarily. why don't you join me for a cup, bunnies?

5 comments:

Janne Toivoniemi said...

Coffee is the fundamental thing of the life. Unfortunately traditional finnish coffee is so lousy. And those expresso-makers are so expensive. But someday I will have one hell of a coffee maker in my kitchen. Now I have to rely on my Braun. That mocca is just so ... finnish.

tp said...

awww, there, there... poor lil schizo-bunny.

i have to admit, that finnish coffee did not really raise my spirit the way it used to. that's what's so wrong abt tasting something better: the old shit just doesn't do it anymore.

i doubt a simple espresso stove pot would be that expensive?

i was planning to get a real espresso machine too, but then i saw the prices. fuck that. a stove pot is just fine if you ask me :P

Anonymous said...

Espresso pot, 20€

"Worth buying"-Espresso machine, at least 200€

and pot is easier to keep clean & running..

tp said...

you were right mate, i fucken love my gas stove!

i get the espresso and milk done as quickly as i'd do a cup with a coffee machine... if not quicker :D

tp said...

so did i before i went back for the month... then i actually got there and tasted it. fuck that.