Monday, March 28, 2005

supa-yay!

i think i scored a new job.

that's the good news. the bad news is that at least in the beginning it wouldn't be every week, so i still have to drag my arse to the bloody news agency too.

anyway, this new job sounds really cool. my electronic arts teacher from first year (who's married to my video arts teacher and the both of them are like only 2 years older than me) needs an assisstant and the working environment sounds really cool.

basically i'd be sitting in her office with her putting shit up on the computer, but she promised an endless supply of coffee and inane convos. so sounds good to me. and she said she'd introduce me to the ppl from the other departments as well, which might be the key to get enough hrs to fuck off from the news agency.

besides, she mentioned wine. loads of free wine. i'm always up for that.

No comments: