Monday, November 08, 2004

wish me luck!

alright bunnies, this is it: my contain video work is abt to be assessed. then it's really three down and one more to go.
--update
the assessment went great! i think i got the best comment from my videos so far:
[insert here a rather long awkward silence after the video ends]
"er... wow. that was both disturbing AND offensive. i'm impressed!"
--
the bad thing is that my fucken throat is sore AGAIN. this is the third time this semester. it's not as painful as the first time, or i didn't *fully* lose my voice like the second time but now all the fucken glands under my neck are so swollen that i don't even have a neck at the moment! yes, it's looks very perty indeed. fuck-shit-fuck.
i have got to start developing better resistance to these local bugs. i reckon it'll also help when i move off campus. now i'm just collecting all the bugs going around in this small community. not fun.
oh well, scarf and throaties it is.

1 comment:

wirlarra said...

Fanx 4 ur blog. : )

Hope u r enjoying holidays and getting stuff down on tape and in2 the digital video editor.

PS. I too hav noticed that excessive consumption can hav a laxative effect :p