Friday, November 24, 2006

grad show

tonight is the night.

time to piss-up with my fellow students and celebrate the completion of our honours year.

i am still sitting at home, charging up my camera, listing what needs to be done and of course deciding on which underwear to complement my pretty lil dress with.

tulip might be joining me for the party as deviant is showing up a few hours late. sunshine and muscles are prolly missing out on the night as they both had something else on. yeh, told the cunt off. heh.

deviant is missing one of the three days of his fishing competition and driving up from nowra just to drink up next to me on my big day. much appreciated. actually got a lil gift for him as a way of thanking him for all that he's done for me lately. a good man he can be.

No comments: