Wednesday, September 13, 2006

spoiled rotten part 198

deviant came back on monday so i've been a very happy lil chicky for the past couple of days.

before he came back, he teased me over email telling me that he got me prezzies and of course refused to tell me what it was. all he said was that he got 'some kiwiana for a finnish princess'.



he gave me two lil parcels, first one containing a pair of beautiful round jade stud earrings and the second revealing this gorgeous jade carving pendant.

the shape is a traditional maori design named 'eternity' and there was a little note with it explaining the meaning of the design:
'eternity - the soft curves and crossover form symbolises from beginning to eternity in life and relationships'
i've said it before and i'll say it again: i'm being spoiled rotten. but i'm loving every second of it. such a good man he is.

No comments: