Tuesday, September 21, 2004

yet another beautiful day down under...

weather report: sunsunsun, oh glorious sun! i swear, i live out of sunshine. my mood is totally dependant on the weather. if the sun shines, i'm a happy lil girly, if it's cold and rainy, step the fuck out of my way!
today the weather inspired me to be really good. i even went to the gym and did a long walk in the sun afterwards. felt absolutely fantastic!
--
uni news: i was stupid enough to confess to my teacher that i was stuck with my studio arts project. of course his reply was "oh, good. you'll be presenting next week then. now go and come up with an image."
fuckity-fuck. now i'm REALLY stuck.
--
and girly shit: i got a beautiful red rose today. no idea what i've done to deserve it, but it's still kinda cool. it's been a really long time since the last time i got flowers. in fact, can't even remember when that was! almost makes me feel like a girl again.
funny.

No comments: