Wednesday, September 22, 2004

focus woman, focus!

grah. it's wednesday again. the day when i don't have uni, but i still have to drag my arse to the printmaking class to keep up with my work. i have four (holy shit!) prints to do at the moment:
  1. the collaboration with paul
  2. the collaboration with janis
  3. the three plate process print
  4. my bloody taps for studio art

and this is for printmaking, which is only one of my four subjects. yeh i know, i'm stuffed.

--
i am having some difficulties concentrating on my uni work. i have too many other things going on in my mind:
in a way i'm waiting for the semester to end so that i might be able to finally figure out one funny sidekick in this movie called my life. it could be good or it could be nothing. i'm curious and a bit eager to find out. but at the same time the semester ending means the end of my second year in here. which leaves only one year left. i can't believe that i've already been for so long. over 1,5 yrs!
everyone keeps asking me what i'm doing after next year... how should i know?!? i mean, i hardly know what i'm doing next week. freaky shit. i don't even know what country i want to be in... stay here in australia? go back to finland? maybe continue my studies somewhere in europe? move to spain and finally learn spanish? move to stockholm and brush up my (currently useless) swedish?
see, if i was an aussie, this shit would be easy: i'd just get a scholarship to do my honours and masters and that's it. couple of years more time to figure it all out. but no, i always seem to have this habit of playing the game on a higher difficulty level.
at the moment i feel like staying here in australia for longer. i do really love this place. sunshine is where it's at.
but now: printmaking time. over and out, bunnies.

No comments: