Friday, September 03, 2004

a good morning

this is weird. truly weird. i had a few drinkies last night but ended up being a good girl and going to bed early. (which was very, very good of me.) but then i got woken up at one something and ended up talking on the phone for an hour. (which was actually very, very nice.) it just woke me up so efficiently that i couldn't get back to sleep before 5am. i ended up working on my studio art consept instead of sleeping.
i had to wake up at 7am which means 2 hrs of sleep. in other words i should be pretty fucken cranky and pissy and hungover and dead... but i am not. instead, i receive this great email from my collaboration partner that just made me feel really good and cheered up the morning totally. and i'm not even tired! i'm just eager to go and see today's movie and continue my work.
very, VERY confusing.

No comments: