Sunday, September 12, 2004

i LOVE the spring!

it's a stunningly beautiful spring sunday out there. the sun is shining, there are only few pretty white clouds in the sky and there's a nice breeze that makes it very pleasant to sit in the sun for hrs. i love this climate, i love this country. honestly, australia kicks arse.
--
my spring break started on friday, but it doesn't quite feel like that. i'm not really going anywhere so it feels more like a long weekend. i'll be working my arse off most of the time anyway.

i finally have all the material i need for my video project, so i'll finish that off. and i need to write a proposal for my next video. and i should be starting my asian cinema essay... but i know myself better than to expect to actually be doing that. i am planning to do a fair bit of printing tho.
and on wednesday jonwah is doing a public performance in the city and i've promised to go and help documenting it. i'll be taking the stills while abe will be there with a video cam.

No comments: