Saturday, February 19, 2005

fuck-shit-fuck

fair enuff, it's been a while.

i can't remember the last time i was pms-homicidal, but i can tell you bunnies, that i am now. i am so friggen pissed off at the moment that it's not even funny. well, yes it is, but not to my poor flatmates who have to co-exist with me atm.

i have a bad habit of cranking out my nin collection as loud as i can handle while i'm cleaning up and/or drawing. today both. drawings look like shit but hey, at least my room is clean.

some people have the talent of making the world dance around their cock. actually something i admire in a point-and-laugh-sorta-way but that is as long as the choreography doesn't involve me. unfortunately this time i've been dragged into it. and i can tell you that it shits me to no ends.

i just hope that it doesn't end up shitting me too much. i'd hate to lose something wonderful because of someone else's shit. let's see.

but fuck me salmiakkivodka is good. i think i'll get shitfaced.

No comments: