Monday, February 04, 2008

Weird weekend

Its been a weird weekend and unfortunately not such a recharging one.

Apart from Miss Pearl's hennies, we spent the majority of the weekend on an attempt to get through a whole season of a certain TV-series.

I need to come up with a concept for a campaign for the series, and since I don't have a telly - and refuse to get one - work bought me the DVD box set to go through before Monday morning.

I thought it wouldn't really be any different from watching a movie or two over the w/e, but to be perfectly honest, I feel like I haven't had any time off at all.

Even tho the series is not too painful - once you get past the atrocious acting - and the storyline is actually quite interesting, my brain is still in work mode while watching it. Instead of relaxing and clearing my head, I've been thinking about concepts and copy and visuals for the entire weekend.

Now I feel like I'm over Monday already, and I haven't even reached the office yet!

Not good.

***

On a brighter note, here's a couple of shots from Miss Pearl's hennies:


No comments: