Wednesday, April 20, 2005

studio arts assessment

wish me luck bunnies!

today is the last day to stress before next week's semester break. so as soon as i get my studio work assessed this morning i can head down to the bar and take it easy. can't fucken wait!

due to fuckups that were out of my hands, my studio work has been running really, really late. i mean... the assessment is today 9am and yesterday lunch time i still had nothing to show. mind you i knew exactly what i was doing, so all it took was one obstacle to be removed to execute the rest.

thank gawd i have friends that i can count on when i'm in trouble. the battered old frame my classmate brought me around lunchtime was all i needed. suddenly my project was getting along great and by the end of the day i had the entire work done. fucken fantastic and not a second too late.

i'll take my camera with me to uni today and take some pictures. i'll show you once i get home.

No comments: