Sunday, April 10, 2005

it is done.

ten years ago i went full on vegetarian. five years ago i introduced chicken back into my diet in order to stay healthier. now i chucked all that out of the window.

i made up my mind and stole a small piece of fried beef from sunshine's dinner last night. i expected it to taste so fucken good... like something i've missed for 10 years. nup. it was fucken disgusting. nearly spat it on the table. it tasted and felt like eating my own raw flesh. not pleasant at all. wasn't able to taste another piece.

i think i need to take it really slow with this shit. like really slow.

anyhoo, let's see if this fixes me up in long term. if nothing happens, i'm going back to my old no red meat diet.

1 comment:

tp said...

heh. i can't believe i'm hearing this from you of all people.

i still haven't figured out what the meal will be. the good news is that last night's meaty bit didn't make me sick at all.