Monday, April 18, 2005

here again?

how do you know if someone deserves another chance or not? where's the line between too strict and stupid?

once again, i am faced with a situation where the one person who should treat me the very best, pulls a really fucken dodgy trick. and once again i don't know what to do. how am i supposed to react to complete lack of respect?

it would be so very easy to just walk away and not look back. and that's what my pride tells me to do. but at the same time, this is the very first issue of this kind though. is this the exception or the other way around?

i seem to come up with this same situation over and over again. as it is i who chooses my men, does it mean that i seek for these situations? or maybe i create them with my own behaviour?

i dunno bunnies, what ever it is, it sure sucks balls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vauva-lehden keskustelupalstan vakiovastaus: Jätä se paska, ansaitset parempaa!