Tuesday, April 12, 2005

a slightly less stressed good lil girl

well, she's one chick who's opinion i listen to, so why not give it a go? i also added a link to the lbts atom feed on the front page.

--

yesterday i was (finally) a good girl and today i'm slightly less stressed with my uni shit.

i finished my film studies essays and all my other projects seem to be advancing pretty well. my new video is almost finished and just requires a lil bit of tweaking with few of the frames. i know exactly what i'm doing for studio, so it's just a matter of doing it and painting has been going along great all along.

--

thursday is starting to look really interesting, but fricken busy as hell.

first of all my new boss invited me for a wine tasting and live music night out at my new work. should be fun.


then i receive a sms from my dear old flatmate and good friend lynnie inviting me out for dindin on the same day and yesterday my video art teacher passed on an invitation to the new kingpins exhibition opening.

crap. i want to do all that and not miss a thing. looks like my timetabling skills are set to a serious test...

No comments: