Thursday, April 21, 2005

freezing my arse off

i'm sitting here, all wrapped up in a thick doona while trying to balance my arse on a gym ball. bunnies, winter is not fun.

as much as i love australia, these ppl just don't know how to build houses. after getting used to the +21c indoors around the year, it's *really* difficult to tolerate the fact that you have no heating what so ever in your house. the indoors is the same temperature as the outdoors. if it's a cold day, you better wear a sweater.

...but i don't like wearing clothes indoors. i'm used to chucking nearly all my clothes away as soon as i get home and run around half-nekkid. much more fun. oh well, i guess it's only a couple of months.

ooh! that reminds me! i called my dear mum the other day and she promised to send me tickets to finland and back for my winter break! mid-summer here i come! this means that i should be able to spend a month in finland from mid-june to mid-july. fucken fantastic!

No comments: