Wednesday, August 04, 2004

today, i (don't) feel expressive

ex·pres·sive (k-sprsv)
adj.
1. of, relating to, or characterized by expression.
2. serving to express or indicate: actions expressive of frustration.
3. full of expression; significant: an expressive glance.
(http://www.dictionary.com is my friend)


sketch 0.1 - a5

the first sketch for my litho. hate it. as my flatmate put it: "bond girl". yes, fucken bond girl.

drawdrawDRAW. i must that is. nipples, titties, chicks, boring. i am having One Of Those Days. days when i have a clear brilliant image in my head. an image that is just what i need to do and want to express. but then this useless extension to my body called My Right Arm refuses to co-operate with me. and the shit that i get on paper just makes me want to sulk in the corner of my room and eat dry muesli.

oh well, back to the old drawing board.

No comments: