Saturday, August 21, 2004

pms girl

[insert clever but offensive swearing here]
*deep sigh* alright, alright. this is prolly for the best since i do need to be working on my plates 10am tomorrow morning, but still. i would have really, REALLY needed this night out. i guess a boring weekend is not that bad since last weekend was the bestest for a while. i would rather have killer weekends every week tho.

i've been listening to arab strap all weekend and absolutely love it. depressive but brilliant lyrics. right now tho i have björk playing in the background.

björk - aeroplane
how come
out of all the people in the world
only one
can make me complete
one word on the phone
makes me happy
but one touch directly
makes me ecstatic

he's away
this ain't right
i'm alone
i'm taking an aeroplane
across the world
to follow my heart

No comments: