Monday, August 16, 2004

starving art students

yay! started a new blog today with ivar let's see what that turns into.
life between the shoe boxes will still be my baby, but it seems like a cool idea to write more collectively with a few uni student friends with equally fucked up minds.
--
crap. i need a burning dvd-drive. i want to burn all my videos on to a dvd so that i can transport and view them easily. now there's all that messing around with different codecs and shit. fuck that. i want a simple dvd to carry around with me.

list of my video work:
alter ego series
online/offline
top to bottom:
alter ego I (sep 2003)
alter ego II (nov 2003)
alter ego III (mar 2004)
top to bottom:
online (jun 2003)
offline (jun 2004)

2 comments:

konus said...

Seems Very cool videos. Last weekend i see English dvd-video's in the National Museum of Arts. You could be a very good artist in my country!!

PS : Sorry my bad English!

tp said...

heh. no worries hunny, its surely better than my spanish ;)