Thursday, August 05, 2004

lithography kicks arse!

ha! of course i ended up hating all my previous sketches before i actually got to draw any of them on the plate. once again i found myself drawing up a new sketch half an hour before the class. *deep sigh*


final sketch 1.0 - 30cm x 30cm

i do think it was worth the trouble tho. i think i really like this new image i came up with. (this is just a quick sketch cause i forgot to take my camera to class so that i could have photographed the actual plate after drawing). this image is a combination of four earlier sketches that i found from my journal. the net-kinda-thingie in the middle represents the texture of a fishnet stocking that i released on the plate.

this one should be really good unless i manage to totally fuck up the etch part of the process.

but now the Important Shit: i do believe it's thursday and thursday means drinky-drinkies! yay! i shall slip into something more comfortable, pop open my goon and drink till i drop. uni life. gotta love it.
salmiakkivodka here i come!

1 comment:

tp said...

lithography my arse. i fucken hate it. the image has fucked up 3 times so far... if it's upto me, i will never touch fucken lithography again for as long as i shall live.