Monday, April 21, 2008

Home Sweet Home?


Sunrise at Iluka on the first morning


Back in Sydney and time to face the real world again. *sigh*

Had an awesome time on the road, despite the weather not being the best possible for the most of it. The first few days in Iluka were absolutely beautiful and I got to do some serious work on my tan. The rest of the week was quite patchy and rainy. Not so much fun.


Brekky at Byron Bay


***

I got an inspiration for a new project which is quite different from anything that I've done before, so I'll see if that takes off and turns into something or not.

***

As Sam already commented on my earlier post, my new baby managed to attract itself a buyer, so that's something I need to sort out too.

I don't want to sell it for money, but I reckon I'll swap a copy for a nice pair of heels.


Running around Woody Head camping ground working on my tan


Awww... look at him giggle with his beer. Deviant is such a happy drunk.


I guess this is supposed to be an awkward fising gear pose or something...


The fisherman and his dog in Iluka at sunrise. Can I haz a puppy? Please?


...and a dramatic sunrise it was


This is where we fished


No. Its not a bait. That's what he actually caught. An eye. No sign of the poor fish who it used to belong to. Just a friggen eye. Funny shit.

No comments: