Sunday, April 06, 2008

Gorgeous jewellery

Bunnies, I just have to share this one with you.

I was chatting with this brilliant jeweller last week and thought this Latitude & Longitude ring idea was particularly awesome:



What he does is ask for the client's favourite place on earth and then stamps the latitude & longitude of the place on a gorgeous chunky handmade ring. And how beautiful are they?

I thought the idea was absolutely brilliant and what could be a more romantic gift than the l&l of the place where you met that someone special? Or how cool is this one with the latitude & longitude of the place where the pearl was found?



I absolutely love Jason's jewellery in general and every time I visit his shop I just want to buy everything.

At the moment I've got my eye on this beauty and I will have to go and get it as soon as I get paid...

No comments: