Tuesday, April 01, 2008

From Bush Barbie to Bait Bitch

Right. I guess it was only a matter of time.

Deviant had already successfully trained me into a Bush Barbie[tm] and with the introduction of a pink fishing rod, he has managed to turn me into a Bait Bitch[tm] as well.


But isn't it perty? And its not just one of those kiddies plastic shit things that every store sells for $10. My Ugly Stik Pink is a REAL fishing rod & reel combo. Just in perty pink. I luvs it and it luvs me.

We went up the coast for a two day fishing & training mission. Which was actually a blast. The weather was great and the scenery stunning. Couldn't have asked for more. By the second day I was kicking the boys arses in bait fishing and Deviant's bait pool was chock-a-bloc.


I just love the NSW coastline. So perty.


Cheese!


Jungle Hammock rock big time!


Ready to head down to the ledge.


How cute is my lil pack?


Does it look like I know what I'm doing?


Pink magic in action and the Bait Bitch[tm] was unstoppable!
(Notice the matching pink rag?)


My first victim, about to head out to face its impending doom!


Meet Mr. Impending Doom, also known as Dinner.
(How cool is my pink rod?!?)


Drukn and happy about to feast on our catch. It was all good.
(See, even my sunshirt is pale raspberry pink to compliment my lovely rod & reel combo...)

I had an absolute ball and can't wait to go again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Olipa laadukas raportti ja suloiset kalavehkeet. Tervetuloa vapabarbieiden kerhoon ;)