Wednesday, August 24, 2005

today, i'm an exhausted lil chicky

i've had a great week at uni. my grad show work is going great, and i've been getting really good feedback for it. i got my film studies essay on deep throat back yesterday. got very good feedback and scored full points for 'originality of thought'. heh.

i've also had a great week at work too, even tho i haven't even started yet. going in tomorrow. but i had a phonecall with good news already on monday. so it's all very, very good.

there's some social bs that i've had to deal with lately. stuff that is really no one else's fault but mine, but it's making me very uncomfortable. well, i guess i am making myself uncomfortable. i dunno. not good anyhoo. maybe this will all smooth out soon.

got a nice surprise phone call from sunshine today. always nice to hear from him. i hold my dickheads dear even after i'm done with them.

speaking of dickheads, heard that my flirty sense of humour got someone into trouble (again). heh. sorry luv, didn't mean to. honest. i hope this doesn't mean that i'll have to start behaving and being all boring and shit...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Originality of Thought. Rich.

You mean you publicised your daily thought process.

All I can say is it takes one to know one.

Keep up the good work....heh heh.

Kiwi