Friday, August 05, 2005

paranoid android

weird. i've just been labeled as a 'close personal contact'. listed on an official form too, to make it even more freaky.

if you've been exposed to my rants for longer, you might have already noticed that labels make me uncomfy. the only labels i feel comfortable using when referring to myself are 'scandinavian meat', 'pathetic wanna-be-artist' and 'an old cunt'. maybe i should make the latter 'a paranoid old cunt' from now on.

labels are interesting yet difficult. i often ponder what labels to attach to the people around me, but not too often do i find out abt ones attached to me by other people. i guess it's things that you don't normally hear, unless you ask. and no one wants to ask.

today, i was labeled by someone who i did count as a 'close personal contact' some time ago. but this was quite a while ago already, and after that i guess i expected him to feel more comfortable under the label 'friend'. i guess i just didn't really expect my name to be listed in his 'close personal contacts'. if that makes any sense.

not sure if it really means anything in the end, but there is just that healthy dose of common sense (read: schizophrenic paranoia) making me curious every time i have to add my details to an official document of some form.

ok, ok, OK. if i'm honest, it made me smile. it was a pleasant suprise that made me feel just that lil bit special. a lil reminder that i was still someone's 'close personal contact', even tho in my everyday life i'm 'a sad old celibate fuck'. heh.

sweet of you luv, and i promise you that if i ever get a chance, i'll get you into trouble in return. heh. just remember: if some 'good looking officer' approaches me on the street to ask me abt your character, i'll tell him that you're fucked up. fully fucked up. just the way i like 'em.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

xxx