Thursday, August 25, 2005

i have a confession to make

bunnies, i have been a very, very bad girl. i think i need to be spanked.

i couldn't help it. i tried to fight it, i really, really did. but nothing was helping. i just couldn't reason my way out of it. and there i was, once again, walking home from work carrying a bag full of shoeboxes.

they were just too perty. they practically had my name on them. well, if my name was pierre fontaine that is. but you know. close enough. there's a t and a p. right?

both stilettos. one pair blue suave and other grey tweed-ish fabrick. both very perty and business-like.

i think i'm running on pair 45 or 46 now. i think i might need to go through my boxes and count them to be sure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talking of being spanked this early in the morning is going to cause me problems. I just know it.

A long day to sit here thinking of that....and with full sacks too...


sigh.

Kiwi

tp said...

...and i thought i was talking abt shoes. funny that.

Anonymous said...

Dunno....I never got past the first line...

Kiwi