Saturday, August 12, 2006

the world is feeling smaller by the day

its funny what a difference the technology can make.

my mum has finally got her webcam purchased and installed at home. only took abt half a year of whinging to get her to do that. well, since that i've been able to transfer myself in the middle of our livingroom weekly while catching up with my family almost face to face. makes such a big difference compared to just hearing the voice.

(oh btw, any of you irl bunnies around the world are using skype, you can find me under the skypename 'firstname.lastname')

also, technology would make my jogs more interesting if i'd finally get the battery changed to my heart rate monitor watch. now i just have to go for my runs without recording the data.

oh well, its a beautiful enough day here is sydney again and for two days in a row the weather has provided enough motivation for running.

[insert here a chicky as sweaty and pink as a piggy on a barbie]

tomorrow deviant is driving me down to kiama and back to shoot my next video. such a perfect man he is. which reminds me, better go and scrub myself up so that i'll have enough time to doll up before he gets here.

No comments: